Friday, April 10, 2015

Reservations in Dubai

 
We made our reservations for the 3 days in Dubai. We will be staying at the Dubai Marriott Harbor Hotel and Suites. The room has a full kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathes. It's 1722 sq. ft. I was amazed at the price. It's about $270 plus fees per night. We could have stayed at someplace less expensive but why not enjoy our time there. If there is a sandstorm we may have to stay in the room for some time and it will be nice to be comfortable. Hotel prices in Dubai range from $40 to $4000 a night so we are still on the low end. Since we made the reservation through the Marriott website we are supposed to get free WiFi as well. I also found out that I am a Marriott Rewards member. I opened an account in 1995. I found out when I tried to sign up online and the website stated I was probably already a member. I even have 40,000+ points. I was amazed. Will have to use those points sometime in the future.

The departure day is coming very soon!

Getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment