Friday, December 4, 2015

November 18 -- Overnight in Dubai


Landed in Dubai about 7 PM. Moved quickly through the airport and didn’t have any baggage to pick up so just went right to the taxi and off to the hotel, the City Season Suites.

This is the second time I have stayed at this property and once again it met or exceeded all of my expectations. The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was attentive and helpful. Check-in and check-out were very quick. In a one bedroom suite there was one and a half bathes. Meaning that two people could take care of business at the same time which is often convenient. I personally did not like the shower head in this room but that is a personal preference. The steam was not strong enough to suit my tastes and the spray was too close to the wall. The head would be removed which is fine for rinsing off but I don’t think it helps me when I wash my hair. I’m quite sure my wife thought it was just fine. Once again I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

We didn’t bother with an evening meal since we just had breakfast on the airplane before we landed. Turned in and got a good night’s sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment