Saturday, June 13, 2015

Thursday -- By the Sea, By the Sea, the Beautiful Sea


After breakfast this morning everyone went down to the beach except me. I decided to stay in the villa for a while to get the blog caught up. Much of the morning I spent doing just that. Shortly after noon I decided to go join the rest. Got my suit on, got all greased up, and then started looking for the key so I could lock up when I left. Alas, it was not where I was lead to believe it would be. So I stayed put and and work on my Master Gardening Class most of the afternoon. Kaja came back sometime after 3 and I told her I couldn’t find the key and she showed me where they “hid” it. Of course it was nearly in plain site. There was still another day to come for me to be at the beach and I enjoyed the time I had to myself.

When the rest came back Megan unloaded a bunch of shells they found on the beach. She spread them out on the coffee table. Ephraim was standing near the table a little later and exclaimed, “I think this one is alive”. Sure enough one of the shells was occupied by a hermit crab. It got taken back to the sea and hopefully it survived it’s ordeal.

After we ate our dinner and cleaned up we chatted and played a silly card game. I don’t remember what the game was called but it was played with a special deck and went very fast. There were a number of variations all just as silly as the previous. We did have fun playing the different games.

Around 10:30 we all were tired and turned in for the night. Tomorrow would be another sunny, cloudless day. They never have a weather forecast on the news because the weather is always the same, sunny with 0% chance of precipitation. They say it’s boring but tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment